To elaborate, our study will cover aspects like, compliance with statutory approvals, correctness of plinth area or carpet area, price guidance, comments of specifications of construction, extent of completion of the work, broad price guidance &vaasthu aspects,water supply & sanitation,MEP (mechanical , electrical, plumbing and this includes HVAC & fire protection) aspects, car park sufficiency, notable structural defects (if any in the case of existing units ) and any other aspect of importance; you will get a report card specifying the plusses and minuses of the target property for aiding your decision making.
Documents/information requiredFor commercial premises –
- Route map
- Contact person details
- Approved plan of the property
- FMB sketches pertaining to the concerned survey nos.
- Copy of the agreement with the developer/owner if any
- copy of patta , chitta and adangal as applicable!
- We may seek additional information / documents to ensure proper analysis !
- There could be some site specific documents also !
For the property advisory services and technical due-diligence services, commercials will be based on the location, type, size, scope and other parameters of the of the property; it will be decided based on the specifics of the case.